Hello and welcome to my blog you beautiful humans, I will be blogging beauty tips right down to my latest fashion finds.

Thursday 23 January 2014

Such thing as skin perfection?

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum, £16.99/$24.99, I would recommend this to those who aren't currently satisfied with their primer or moisturiser and are looking for a product that works effortlessly on it's own or under a foundation. I wouldn't say it's either a moisture or a primer it's sort of a mixture? which can seem like a bonus, although if you have really dry skin that requires extreme moisturising or huge pores that requires an actual primer, then sadly I wouldn't recommend this and if neither apply to you then give it a go and tell me what you think.

      this Serum is meant to be applied, twice a day, day and night.
     xo

No comments:

Post a Comment