Hello and welcome to my blog you beautiful humans, I will be blogging beauty tips right down to my latest fashion finds.

Saturday 25 January 2014

mac mac mac.


Looking for that perfect pink shade? then look no further for i present to you MAC Fast Play (Amplified), £15, it's a bold rosey lip colour which I personally use almost every other day, it's very pigmented and ultra creamy. It's not particularly a natural colour but paired with a simple eye look you have yourself an essence of a classic English look.



                                                            swatch swatch swatch.
                                                                               xo.

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen a post on this lip color before! It's absolutely gorgeous; especially on you!

    Do you have a bloglovin'? I adore your blog and would love to be updated with your posts through it!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the mac lipsticks! i'm in love with most of the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this color! it looks great on you

    check out my blog xx http://xoamandaryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete