Hello and welcome to my blog you beautiful humans, I will be blogging beauty tips right down to my latest fashion finds.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Baby Baby Baby!

Introducing Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm, £2.99/$2,99, chances are you've already heard of them or even own one. 

Sometimes, well most of the time, products raved about tend to be a let down to me personally, but these beauties haven't disappointed, they leave my lips feeling super soft and come in a great range of colours. only negative thing for me would be the packaging, personally I find it quiet cheap looking and childish, well they are cheap so i can't really be complaining. So if you haven't got at least one yet, I'd definitely recommend you get yourself one! these gems are truly amazing.

                               Baby lips featured in the imagine above: Peach Kiss and Hydrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment