Hello and welcome to my blog you beautiful humans, I will be blogging beauty tips right down to my latest fashion finds.

Monday 3 February 2014

Mousse business.

Some of you may not feel this is applicable to you but basically, MOUSSE! I have curly hair so I'm always on the lookout for that one product that will just give them a boost of life and definition, do I use mousse everyday? nope... sometimes I just leave my hair do its own thaaang, but when I feel like saying to my hair 'hold up, you need to be controlled' I turn to Umberto Giannini shapely curl friends mousse, 200ml £4.89. It's no where near as sticky or drying as some I've previously tried so it's definitely worth giving it a shot if you need a good mousse in your life, foam away.




p.s. my hair ranges from curly hair type 2B-3A, it literally has mood swings, curlier one day, less defined the other.. ah the struggle.


                           so yeah, if any of you have curly hair what's your holy grail product?
                                                                                 xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love the blog I just followed :)
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaruhles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete