Hello and welcome to my blog you beautiful humans, I will be blogging beauty tips right down to my latest fashion finds.

Saturday 1 February 2014

DKNY is delicious.

So i have this little secret, its DKNY be delicious eau de perfum, 30 ml £34.99. 
 It's one of my all time favourite perfume. Everything about this scent is just perfect, it's most definitely wearable during the day, and I've always gotten compliments on how nice I smell with this beauty on, like literally, nobody's not liked this scent, ever, that I know of anyway. It's really addictive too, I find myself spraying it a few times too many because I just can't get enough. Even my mum wants to buy one now! However, the only down size is that for £35 you only get a small amount, but it's definitely a worthy investment.


'top notes including American Apple, crisp Green Cucumber and sparkling Grapefruit. The middle notes are sweet and sinful with Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose and Violet. In the base, Sandalwood and White Amber round out the scent with an innocent and sexy appeal.'

                                                                      xo

3 comments:

  1. I loveee this fragrance! Have you tried, the new one its DKNY with Benefits!
    Basically it adds hydration to your skin too. So good. New follower found u on beautylish!! love your background! Love for you to check out mine, and follow back!
    www.mybeautyytooth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to look into that right now on my lunch break!

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite dkny perfume everrrrr! The scent seems to last on your skin for a really long time too!

    ReplyDelete